|Ref: 740 Prebaun, Attymachugh, Foxford
Moran Auctioneers are delighted to bring to the market this fine detached 3 bed residence with detached garage located circa 3 miles from Foxford. This is a bright spacious property ideal fisherman\'s paradise as it\'s close to the River Moy renowned for it\'s salmon fishing or indeed for a family residence Attymachugh National School is 1 ½ miles from the property. The property is located in an area of outstanding beauty . The property dated 1930 was totally restored in 1998 and the garage was constructed in 1998 also.
The accommodation comprises:-
Porch : With tiled floor.
Lounge:(7'3"x 15`9") With floor carpeted and feature coving and French Doors to Court Yard.
Kitchen:(7'4"x 7'8") With full range of units to include all appliances. Tiled floor and recessed lighting.
Hallway : With hot-press
Shower Room: With power shower and part- tiled walls . White suite and tiled floor. Clothes closet in Hallway.
Bedroom(1): (9'8"x 9'2") With floor carpeted.
Bedroom(2):(8'7"x 9'7") With floor carpeted.
Bedroom(3):(16'7"x 10'6") With floor carpeted.
- Double glazed windows and doors through out. - Oil fired central heating.
- Detached Garage (27'3"x 21`1") with up and over door and side door.
- Outside oil boiler.
- Septic tank to front of the Garage soak pit at rear of house ( all newly fitted 2 years ago.)
- House totally insulated and dry -lined .
- House sold fully furnished.